Cookie Dough Brownie Bites
Eating the cookie dough before it went in the oven was always my favorite part about baking. These brownie bites, stuffed with dough, are a more sanctioned way to do just that. With no eggs, it is perfectly safe to eat unbaked!
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Chill Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 48 bites 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (18.3-ounce) box brownie mix
- 1/2 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 cups milk or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Beat together the butter and brown sugar. Beat in the cream cheese, peanut butter, and granulated sugar. Add the vanilla, baking soda, salt, and ﬂour and blend well. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into 48 small balls and set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix, according to package directions. Cool completely and crumble into a bowl. Add the frosting and mix until combined.
- Roll each cookie dough ball in the brownie mixture and form into a ball. Place in the fridge on a parchment paper–lined baking sheet while preparing the coating.
- Combine the milk chocolate chips with the coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 30 seconds, stir, and continue to microwave in 15-second increments until melted and smooth.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate coating using a toothpick. Place back on the baking sheet and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Keywords: cookie dough, brownie, bites