Nothing says summer quite like a freshly baked peach pie. Well, maybe a cold glass of lemonade does, but this dessert comes in as a close second. This Easy Peach Pie only requires a few simple ingredients and it can be made in under an hour. Just don’t forget that the secret ingredient is love — I mean, fresh peaches!
While pie might seem like a daunting baking project, this recipe is actually quite easy to make. It’s simple enough that I use it as a go-to recipe when my friends need a pick-me-up treat after a long day. The key is to start with ripe peaches that are soft to the touch. You’ll also want to use a combination of white and brown sugar to get the perfect balance of sweetness. Whether you’re looking to impress your dinner guests, satisfy your own sweet tooth, or soothe a forlorn friend, this peach pie is sure to bring some sunshine into the hearts and minds of those who eat it.
This Easy Peach Pie is the perfect dessert for hot summer days. With a flaky crust and juicy peach filling, there’s no wondering why this is such a classic summertime treat. The best part of this pie is the syrupy goodness of the filling when you cut into it while it’s still warm. I mean, is there anything better than a warm slice of pie topped with a scoop of melting ice cream? I think not! So go ahead and give this recipe a try; I guarantee you’ll be hooked after just one bite. I know you’ll agree that this is one of the best peach pies around. While you’re enjoying your pie, don’t forget to take a moment to appreciate the fruitful bounty that makes this dessert possible.Print
Easy Peach Pie
This Easy Peach Pie is truly a showstopper that will have everyone asking you for the recipe. It’s especially easy as it doesn’t have a crust to fuss over.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Chilling Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: Serves 8
- Category: Bakery
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (3-ounce) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 to 8 peaches, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease sides and bottom of a 10-inch deep-dish pie pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and pudding mix.
- Mix in butter, egg, and milk and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into pie pan.
- Arrange the peach slices on top of the pudding mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons honey.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Spoon mixture over peaches to within 1 inch of pan edge.
- Mix together 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and sprinkle over top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Chill before serving.
Do you want to start growing peaches at home? With our Perfect Peaches Gardening Guide, you’ll have everything you need to know about growing and enjoying this delicious fruit.
Have you tried this recipe? It’s so easy, delicious, and a real classic. Please tell us how it turned out for you.