Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Raisin Bars
Just like your favorite oatmeal raisin cookies, these bars are chewy and full of flavor. With the addition of chocolate chips, these bars melt in your mouth.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 24 bars 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until well combined. Add the eggs, then the vanilla.
- Slowly add the salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ﬂour, oats, raisins, and semisweet chocolate chips.
- Spread half the mixture in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the dark chocolate chips over the top. Spread the remaining oat mixture over the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool, then cut into bars to serve.