Crushed Pineapple Cake Casserole
I absolutely love the colors of this crushed pineapple casserole. Sweet tangy pineapple looks as bright as the sun and is the fastest way to make a unique yellow cake. It’s like a pineapple upside-down cake but in casserole form!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6
- Category: Bakery
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 (20-ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and lightly coat an 8-inch skillet or cake pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the cake mix with 2 cans of pineapple and pour into the skillet. Pour the remaining can over the top.
- Add the sliced bananas, sprinkle the sugar evenly over the bananas, and bake for 30 minutes. Serve.
Keywords: pineapple, cake, casserole