M&M’s Drop Cookies
When I was a kid, a big plate of M&M’s cookies would appear in the kitchen before having guests and throwing a party. There’s something intrinsically festive about all the bright colors. The M&M’s baking bits come in a holiday version, too, so don’t forget to revisit this one when December rolls around.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Makes 12 to 18 large cookies 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 1 (18-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup miniature M&M’s baking bits, plus extra for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle attachment, beat together the cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla, and salt until well blended, about 3 minutes. Stir in the M&M’s baking bits.
- Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Sprinkle a few more M&M’s baking bits on top to decorate.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden around the edges.
- Cool for 3 to 4 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Keywords: M&M's drop cookies, M&M's, drop cookies