Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies
Sprinkles are bright and colorful tidbits that evoke so many memories. Why not spread a little extra cheer the next time you want some cookies with these Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies? The box of cake mix plus a few special touches keeps them super easy while adding a “made from scratch” taste.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Yield: Makes 12 to 18 cookies 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 1 (18-ounce) package Funfetti cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Granulated sugar for sprinkling
- Store-bought cream cheese frosting
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle attachment, beat together the cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla, and salt for about 3 minutes, until well blended.
- Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1 1/2-inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheets 2 inches apart. Generously sprinkle the tops with granulated sugar and ﬂatten gently with the bottom of a glass until about 1/3 inch thick.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges.
- Cool for 3 to 4 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Once cool, frost with cream cheese frosting and top with sprinkles. Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve for up to 5 days.
Keywords: Funfetti cake batter cookies, Funfetti, cake batter, cookies