Whipped Cookie Delight
This recipe is like a magic trick. How can three layers with very few ingredients turn into some thing so divine? I would argue it’s the multitextural component: a cookie bottom topped with light ﬂuffy cream, followed by a denser pudding and topped with crunchy chips. It is elegant and delicious, but beyond easy!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Refrigerate: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: Serves 10-12 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk, cold
- Mini chocolate chips, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9 × 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and line it with parchment paper.
- Spread the cookie dough evenly over the bottom of the baking dish and bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled cookie base.
- Combine the chocolate and vanilla puddings with the milk in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Let stand for 2 minutes, then spread on top of the cream cheese layer. Top with mini chocolate chips and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Experiment with pudding ﬂavors! Instead of vanilla, try white chocolate or banana.
Keywords: whipped, cookie