Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
These no-bake cookies are a divine treat to make when you’re having a lazy night in and need a quick snack that you can munch on all night long. Throw the dough into the freezer to ﬁrm and pop in a movie—when you’re ready to chow down, they’re right there waiting for you!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Freeze Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 51 minutes
- Yield: Makes 24 cookies 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- For the cookies: Line a baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar, butter, and crushed
- Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Freeze for 30 minutes or until ﬁrm.
- For the toppings: In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the dark chocolate chips and espresso powder. Microwave at 30-second intervals until fully melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the pretzel bites. Serve.
- Use crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy. Change up the type of chocolate chips: milk, semisweet, or white.
Keywords: peanut butter pretzel bites, peanut butter, pretzel