Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
Elvis was known for not only his rock ’n’ roll hits, but also his penchant for peanut butter and ba nana foods. I know he would’ve loved these cookies, which combine the two ﬂavors (along with a hint of chocolate and cinnamon) into a gluten-free cookie that’s too good to pass up! Truvia is a calorie-free alternative to sugar.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 18 cookies 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Truvia
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the banana in a medium bowl and mash it. Mix in the coconut ﬂour, chocolate chips, peanut butter, vanilla, Truvia, and cinnamon.
- Form the dough into 1/2-inch balls and place on the baking sheet, ﬂattening the cookies with a fork to make crisscross marks.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the cookies are golden.
- Let cool on the pan for 10 minutes, then place on a wire rack to cool completely. Serve.
Keywords: cookies, peanut butter, banana