This is truly a showstopper pie that will have everyone asking you for the recipe. It’s especially easy as it doesn’t have a crust to fuss over!Print
Easy Peach Pie
This is truly a showstopper pie that will have everyone asking you for the recipe. It’s especially easy as it doesn’t have a crust to fuss over!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Chilling Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: Serves 8 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (3-ounce) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 to 8 peaches, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease sides and bottom of a 10-inch deep-dish pie pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and pudding mix.
- Mix in butter, egg, and milk and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into pie pan.
- Arrange the peach slices on top of the pudding mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons honey.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Spoon mixture over peaches to within 1 inch of pan edge.
- Mix together 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and sprinkle over top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Chill before serving.
Have you tried this recipe? It’s so easy, delicious, and a real classic—please tell us how it turned out for you.