Espresso Sugar Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 18 cookies 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 (17.5-ounce) bag sugar cookie mix
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 (12.25-ounce) jar caramel sauce
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar hot fudge sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the espresso powder into the hot water.
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie mix and ﬂour. Stir in the espresso mixture, butter, vanilla, salt, and egg until a soft dough forms.
- Roll the dough into 1 1/2-inch balls. Place on the baking sheets and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to wire racks and cool completely. Lightly drizzle with caramel sauce and hot fudge. Place the cookies in the fridge for 5 to 10 minutes before serving to set the drizzle. Serve.