Four-Ingredient Molten Nutella Lava Cake
The first time I ever had a lava cake, I was astounded. I mean, why pour hot fudge on top when you can ensure that you get a forkful with each delectable bite of cake? This version is even bet- ter than most lava cakes because the soft center is the king of all dessert sauces: Nutella.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: Serves 1
- Category: Bakery
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a 6-ounce oven-safe mug, combine the flour, Nutella, milk, and baking powder. Whisk vigorously with a fork until the batter is completely mixed and smooth.
- Place the mug on a baking sheet. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until the cake is puffed up around the edges but the center looks dark and not completely set.
- Let cool for a few minutes before eating.
Keywords: nutella, lava cake