Christmas Magic Bars
Magic cookie bars combine graham crackers, condensed milk, coconut, chocolate, and more for an irresistible combination that’s always a hit for your annual cookie exchange. Be sure to make an extra batch to enjoy all to yourself!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 20 squares 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (10-ounce) package holiday dark chocolate and mint chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup red and green chocolate-covered candies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the butter in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Place the dish in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes to melt the butter.
- Layer the graham cracker crumbs, holiday dark chocolate and mint chips, walnuts, toffee bits, and shredded coconut over the butter.
- Pour the condensed milk over the coconut. Top with the red and green chocolate-covered candies.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool, then cut into squares to serve.