10-Minute Miracle Cookies
It’s 10 p.m., and you just realized you forgot to prep a dessert for the bake sale in the morning. If you’re looking for a miracle, you’ve got one in this recipe. Using only ﬁve ingredients and requiring only 10 minutes to prep, these cookies will get you out of a dessert jam with style!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: Makes 24 cookies 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package cake mix, any flavor
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Granulated sugar for pressing cookies
- Silver sugar pearls for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer or wooden spoon, mix the cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil.
- Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Dip a ﬂat-bottomed glass into the sugar and press each ball of dough to a thickness of 1/4 inch.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool slightly and top with silver sugar pearls, if using, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
Keywords: 10-minute miracle cookies, 10-minute, cookies