Funfetti Dump Cake
The more colorful the dish, the more I love it. When I can entertain my friends and family with something that not only tastes good but looks beautiful on the table, then my job is done. This multicolored Funfetti cake achieves just that.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves 8
- Category: Bakery
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 20 golden Oreos, broken in half
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box funfetti cake mix
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles, plus more for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix until thickened and smooth. Spread the pudding on the bottom of a 9-inch pie dish.
- Top with the Oreos and chocolate chips. Add the cake mix and spread evenly. Arrange the butter slices evenly over the cake mix, then top with the sprinkles.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until firm and completely baked through. Top with additional sprinkles. Let cool completely in the pan, then serve.
Keywords: funfetti, dump cake