Peanut Butter Swirl Bars
If peanut butter bars are not sweet enough, let’s add a little chocolate and swirl! Get your chocolate and peanut butter ﬁx with these groovy-looking and -tasting treats.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: Makes 24 bars 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a stand mixer ﬁtter with the wire whip, whisk together the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the ﬂour and blend in well. Fold in the peanuts.
- Spread the batter into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the semisweet chocolate chips and dark chocolate chips over the batter.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven. Run a knife through the batter to swirl the melted chocolate.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Cool, then cut into bars to serve.
Keywords: peanut butter swirl bars, peanut butter