Cake Mix Fruit Cobbler
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 3 cups fresh fruit of your choice
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 (12-ounce) can seltzer water, in a flavor to complement the fruit you choose
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange cut up fruit on the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the dry cake mix with the seltzer water until the batter is smooth. Spread the batter evenly over the fruit.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until the cake tests done in the center. Top with a dusting of powdered sugar.