Sweet Mango-Tomato Salsa
Fruit salsas are becoming more popular and are perfect for those who don’t like a lot of spice. Mango adds a sweet element to this salsa that can be customized to your liking.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: Makes 2 cups; serves 4 to 6 1x
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, finely minced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to coat evenly with lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.