Lighter Corn Casserole
In this recipe, Greek yogurt replaces some of the high-fat ingredients like sour cream or butter that usually dominate a corn casserole. That way you get all of the tastiness of a creamy favorite without all the unhealthy drawbacks.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: Serves 10 1x
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.75-ounce) can cream- style golden sweet corn
- 1 (8.5-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8 × 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg and egg white. Stir in the Greek yogurt and melted butter.
- Stir in the whole kernel corn, golden sweet corn, and corn mufﬁn mix.
- Pour into the baking dish and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the center is set and the top is lightly golden brown. Slice and serve.
Keywords: corn, casserole