15-Minute Roasted Parmesan Asparagus
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and roast until cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.