Quick Pickles Recipe
This recipe makes about 2 cups of pickles, perfect to go with hotdogs and hamburgers for a group of four unless you’re like me and need a bowl to yourself. They’re put together quickly and simply marinate while you’re cooking the rest of your meal, and go great on top of pulled pork sandwiches, too.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 3 miniature cucumbers
- 2 tbsp raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Freshly ground peppercorns, to taste
- Slice your cucumbers into rounds at least 1/8”, or thinner if you like, and add to a small bowl. Depending on the size of your cucumbers, you’ll get about 1 cup if you cut them super thin, and up to 2 cups with thicker cuts.
- Add apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and a few cracks of freshly ground peppercorns, then toss.
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes while you cook dinner, then enjoy on top of burgers, dogs, sandwiches, or alone with a fork!