Easy Dude Ranch Beans
This retro recipe is a testament to the cowboy obsession in the 50s! Great for picky eaters, these simple ingredients come together for a perfect western-inspired meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 pound hot dogs
- 1 onion, cut into eighths
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 8 thick slices dill pickle
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch round baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour the pork and beans into the baking dish.
- Cut each hot dog into 1-inch pieces slightly on the diagonal. Thread eight 6-inch wooden skewers with alternating items: hot dog, onion, tomato, and pickle.
- Lay the skewers over the beans in the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Serve.