The Best Slow Cooker Corn on the Cob
Juggling meal prep options in the summer for family and friends can be a tricky balance. If your grill is taken up by delicious meats and your stovetop can’t be monitored, slow cooker corn on the cob is the way to go for that buttery deliciousness that everyone craves.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- Spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Cut four squares of aluminum foil large enough to wrap each ear of corn completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, salt, and pepper and brush the butter over all surfaces of the corn. Wrap each ear of corn in a square of foil, twisting the ends to seal. Place in the slow cooker, leaving room for the head to circulate between the ears if possible, cover, and cook on Low for 2 hours.
- Remove the foil, season with salt and pepper, and serve.