How fun are these potatoes? I like to call them Pac-Man potatoes because the gaps on the side used for venting remind me of the mouth I would see gobbling up those little white dots. This was one of my winning dishes on Food Network Star!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: Serves 2-4 1x
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 1 pound baby red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until the potatoes are tender and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and lightly smash with a meat mallet. They will burst slightly, forming a shape that resembles the mouth of a Pac-Man character.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10 to 20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- In a small bowl, combine the ranch dressing and sriracha sauce for dipping. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the potatoes with the dipping sauce.