Fancy Honey-Glazed Roasted Carrots Recipe
You can make simple honey-glazed carrots with a few easy ingredients, that will be a crowd pleasing side at the dinner table. Kid-friendly and approved!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 10-15 carrots 1x
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 10–15 carrots, about 6“, peeled
- 2 tbsp walnut oil or melted butter
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped herbs like rosemary and thyme
- 3 tbsp honey
- cinnamon to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F
- On a large baking sheet, add carrots, and drizzle with olive oil, toss with freshly chopped herbs, salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 20 minutes, and check tenderness. Drizzle with honey and turn carrots, then bake another 20-40 minutes depending on your desired tenderness.
- Remove from oven and toss again. Sprinkle with a pinch or two of cinnamon, and enjoy.
Keywords: honey glazed roasted carrots