Three Cheese & Onion Dip
White cheddar, parmesan, and mozzarella are some of the easiest cheeses to work with for a gooey dip like this one! The sweet onions add the right amount of flavor without being spicy or overpowering.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 1 sweet Vidalia onion
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Baguette slices and/or bagel chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Finely slice the onion and soak the slices in cold water for 15 minutes. Drain the onion slices well and pat dry with a clean tea towel.
- Transfer the onion slices to a large bowl and add the red pepper, mayonnaise, sour cream, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake for 25 minutes, until the mixture is bubbling and brown on top. Serve with toasted baguette slices and/or bagel chips.