Oven-Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
Creamy sweet potatoes and crunchy brussel sprouts? Yes, please! This dish is a perfect side for a warm and cozy autumn meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus extra for the pan
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Pour the olive oil over the vegetables.
- Add the garlic salt, salt and pepper to taste. Stir to coat.
- Drizzle a little olive oil onto the baking sheet and spread evenly with a brush.
- Pour the veggies onto the pan.
- Roast for 40 to 45 minutes. The veggies are done when they are brown and a fork slides into them easily.
- Place the veggies in a serving bowl and toss with the red wine vinegar to taste. Serve.