Roasted potatoes make for a delicious, savory side dish—and they don’t require a lot of preparation or attention. Add your favorite spices to make this dish your own.Print
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Roasted potatoes make for a delicious, savory side dish—and they don’t require a lot of preparation or attention. Add your favorite spices to make this dish your own.[tasty-recipe id="2055"]
- Prep Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: About 1 hour
- Yield: Serves 4 to 6 1x
- 1 pound potatoes for roasting, such as Yellow potatoes or other waxy all-purpose type of potatoes (3 medium or 3 cups cubed)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. For even easier cleanup, line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the potatoes. Peeling is optional (it adds time, and some say it reduces flavor).
- Cut the potatoes into evenly sized 1-inch pieces, and put them in a large bowl.
- Mix oil, rosemary, and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour the oil mix over the potatoes. Stir to coat the potatoes evenly.
- Spread the potatoes evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Have you tried this recipe? It’s so easy, delicious, and versatile—please tell us how it turned out for you.