Try this wonderful roasted cauliflower that your family will love, even the kids! Add more spices and herbs to suit your taste.Print
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
Try this wonderful roasted cauliflower that your family will love, even the kids! Add more spices and herbs to suit your taste.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a large casserole dish.
- Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
Have you tried this delicious dish? It’s so easy and healthy—please tell us what your family thinks of it.