Baked Cauliflower Tots
A healthier alternative to the potato version, these homemade cauliflower tots are so simple to prepare! Just cut into bite-sized florets, dip them in the eggs and then panko, and pop them in the oven. If you want to mix things up, try doing half cauliflower and half broccoli.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 28-32 bites 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, place the eggs. In a medium bowl, combine the panko, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and red pepper ﬂakes.
- Dip the cauliﬂower into the beaten eggs, then roll in the panko cheese mixture to fully coat the ﬂorets.
- Place on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with the marinara sauce.