Pecan Party Cheese Ball
Is it a party without a cheese ball? This fan-favorite has sharp cheddar, goat cheese, dijon mustard and more. Packed with flavor, cheese balls are easily customizable so we encourage adjusting this recipe to your liking!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 hours
- Total Time: 12 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 to 10 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- 3 cups grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans Crackers, for serving
- Line a medium bowl with plastic wrap.
- In another medium bowl, combine the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, goat cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and brandy. Mix well until all the ingredients are incorporated. Shape the mixture into a ball and place in the plastic wrap–lined bowl. Cover.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Roll the cheese ball in the chopped pecans.
- Serve with crackers.