Crispy Hasselback Potato Bites
Another football favorite, these potato bites allow your guests to customize their snacking experience. I like setting up a little snack bar for everyone to load up with whatever they want, which means less work for me. These can be eaten by hand or with a knife and fork.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: Serves 5
- Category: Appetizers
- 1 pound small Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed
- Garlic olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 scallions, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Using a sharp knife, make several cuts through each potato, being careful not to cut all the way through. Place the potatoes on the baking sheet. Rub with the oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then top with scallions and serve.
Keywords: potato bites, crispy potato bites