Parmesan Ranch Oyster Crackers
This was my grandfather’s beloved recipe. There was never a time that I recall when we didn’t have these zesty oyster crackers at the farm or cabin. As a young aspiring chef, I thought it was so innovative that he transformed these plain little crackers into something amazing.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Makes 5 1/2 Oyster Crackers 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- 1 (9-ounce) bag oyster crackers
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 (1-ounce) packet ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine the oyster crackers with the oil and ranch seasoning. Stir until well coated.
- Pour onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes, until slightly golden brown and the seasoning adheres. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Top with the cheese, transfer to a bowl, and serve.
- These are great warm or at room temperature. Stored in an airtight container, they will keep for four or ﬁve days—if they last that long!
Keywords: parmesan, oyster, crackers