Slow Cooker Crab Dip
I like to serve this dip from the slow cooker to keep it fresh and warm. Instead of crackers, feel free to pair it with slices of pita bread or rye bread.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Yield: Serves 16 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- 3 (6-ounce) cans lump crab meat, drained and flaked
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup diced red onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Chopped scallions
- Crackers for serving
- Lightly coat a 6-quart slow cooker insert with cooking spray.
- Put the crab meat, cream cheese, onions, mayonnaise, Parmesan, garlic, sugar, lemon zest, and Old Bay seasoning in the slow cooker and stir to combine. Cover and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours on low, until hot.
- Garnish with scallions and serve with crackers, keeping the slow cooker on the low or warm setting.
Keywords: crap dip, slow cooker