Easy Cucumber Cups
One easy way to lighten up a typical crackers-with-tuna-topping dish is to use cucumber rounds instead of crackers! The cucumbers make the whole snack much more refreshing since there’s a juicy crunch with each bite.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 8
- Category: Appetizers
- 2 English cucumbers, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 (5-ounce) can white Albacore tuna in water, well drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh dill, for garnish
- Using a melon baller, scoop a small indentation in each cucumber cup.
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, capers, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Fill each cucumber cup with the tuna mixture. Top each cup with dill and serve.
Keywords: cucumber cups