Throw-Together Tortellini Soup
Tortellini is your new best friend if you’re trying to pull together a home-cooked meal in a rush. Since they come prestuffed with other ingredients, most of the work is done for you. All you need to do is add a few other ingredients to the pot to create a full-ﬂedged dinner.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6-8 1x
- Category: Soups
- 4–5 cups vegetable broth
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (20-ounce) bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 10 ounces baby spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- In a large pot, combine 4 cups of the broth, the tomatoes, tortellini, spinach, and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add more broth if needed. Season with a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Ladle into bowls, sprinkle with Parmesan, and serve.
Keywords: tortellini, tortellini soup