Family Breakfast Pancake Casserole
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 package (1.5 pounds / 18 pancakes) frozen pancakes, cut in half
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- Place pancakes in casserole dish.
- Combine cream, eggs, cinnamon and sugar.
- Pour over pancakes and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove and top with blueberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup.