Quick Energy Bites
This is another one of my “glamping” food items, perfect for hiking, beach sitting, pitching a tent (not that I know how to do that), and riding horses. Fifteen happy ladies spent four days in Canada in tents nicer than my home with produce from my garden and wine from the vineyards we visited. We ate our fair share of these little bites of energy to keep us going from activity to activity, and they were the perfect snack for the plane ride home.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 bites 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, oats, raisins, and peanut butter.
- Using your hands, roll the dough into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter, and place on the lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.