30-Minute Baked Sausage and Potatoes
Skip the large skillet and try this quick baking method to get your veggies and sausage cooked to perfection. While baking, fry up some eggs to serve over the veggies.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 8 Italian chicken sausages
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Add the sausage, potatoes, onion, bell peppers, garlic, and thyme to the baking sheet. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the veggies are charred and the sausages are cooked through. Remove from the oven.
- In a small skillet, heat the remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil over medium-low heat. Fry the eggs until over-easy. Serve over the sausages and veggies.