Bacon and Egg Hash Brown Scramble
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 8
- Category: Breakfast
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (20-ounce) bag frozen hash browns, thawed
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs until frothy. Add the soup, milk, thyme, salt, and pepper and whisk to mix well. Stir in the hash browns and bacon until well mixed. Pour into the baking dish and top with the cheese. Place the crushed corn flakes in the bowl, add the melted butter, and toss to coat; sprinkle evenly on top of the casserole.
- Bake for 1 hour, until puffy and lightly browned on top. Serve.
Keywords: bacon, egg, hash, scramble