Healthy Chicken-Slaw Salad
Rotisserie chicken from the supermarket is the secret ingredient to this super-fast slaw-salad recipe. Refreshing for summer and healthy to boot, this is one salad you’ll be making over and over again.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Salads & Dressings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- Meat from 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 (14-ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the oil, vinegar, mustard, and minced shallot in a jar with a lid and shake well.
- Combine the shredded chicken, coleslaw mix, raisins, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the vinaigrette and stir to combine. Divide into 4 bowls and serve immediately.