Chicken Caesar Salad
Everyone needs a classic, go-to salad recipe they can rely on for a ﬁrst course. This one is mine. The cheese and bell pepper add just enough color to keep the dish visually interesting, and its simplicity ensures that even the picky eaters at the table will want a bite.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- Category: Salads & Dressings
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 heads romaine lettuce (about 22 ounces)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Caesar dressing Parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum f0il.
- Place the chicken breasts on the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile, ﬁnely chop the romaine lettuce and toss with the bell pepper. Add the Parmesan cheese.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes. Using a fork and knife, shred the chicken and place in a medium bowl. Cover with the Caesar dressing to coat.
- Place the chicken on top of the lettuce, garnish with parsley, and serve.
Keywords: chicken caesar, chicken