2-Ingredient Watermelon Lemonade Recipe
Naturally-sweetened watermelon lemonade has two secret ingredients: the sweetest watermelon on the block, and a culinary favorite, Meyer lemons.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves 2
- Category: Beverages
- 2 large Meyer lemons (about 3/4 cup juice)
- 1 mini watermelon (about 2 1/2 cups juice)
- Prepare your juicer. You can also blend and then strain through a fine-mesh strainer afterward, it will just be a bit more work.
- Slice your watermelon into quarters and use a knife to carve out the red flesh and chop into pieces that fit your juicer, and juice. In this recipe, a mini watermelon produced 2 1/2 cups of juice.
- Slice your Meyer lemons into halves or quarters and juice. In this recipe, two Meyer lemons produced a 3/4 cup of juice.
- Pour into a glass jug, shake and enjoy!