Pineapple Kale Smoothie
If you need a little boost to kick-start your day, this smoothie is about to make your mornings easy and stress-free. Full of nutrients and yummy fruits to hide the kale taste, you’ll wonder why you haven’t tried using kale in your smoothies sooner.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Beverages
- 2 cups fresh or frozen kale
- 1/2 large banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries or mixed berries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2/3 cup 100 percent pomegranate juice
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Place the kale, banana, blueberries, pineapple chunks, ﬁltered water, pomegranate juice, and lime juice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.