Cherry Lavender Moon Milk
This cherry lavender moon milk combines anti-inflammatory ingredients like cherries and honey with beneficial properties that help with sleeplessness.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves 2
- Category: Beverages
- 3/4 cup sweet cherries, halved and de-seeded/stemmed
- 2 cups milk alternative (coconut, oat, nut)
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp dried lavender
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, bring all ingredients to boil, then reduce to a low simmer. Start with 1/2 tbsp lavender and then increase to taste at the end. If you don’t like lavender, you can skip entirely, it will still be lovely.
- Let simmer for 15-20 minutes, and use a spatula to mash cherries when they get soft. Enjoy the fragrant lavender aroma while it cooks.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve, then pour into a mug. Sip to enjoy the moon milk, and cup the top to inhale the aroma, for the full effect.