Quick Coffee Ice Cream
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Freezing Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- Category: Desserts
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon instant brewed espresso
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mini chocolate chips for garnish
- In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the wire whip, mix the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk, espresso, and vanilla and whip for an additional 2 minutes.
- Freeze in an airtight container for 6 hours.
- Scoop the ice cream and serve with mini chocolate chips.