- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Entrées
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped, plus more for serving
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Lemon slices, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, paprika, thyme, oregano, basil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Carefully sprinkle over both sides of the tilapia ﬁllets. Place the ﬁllets on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, lemon juice, and garlic. Drizzle the lemon mixture over the ﬁllets.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until the ﬁsh ﬂakes easily. Serve with parsley and lemon slices.