Choco Bacon Espresso Bark
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 4 cups dark chocolate chips
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons whole espresso beans
- 1 tablespoon flaked sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour the chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the bacon, espresso beans, and sea salt evenly over the surface.
- Let the chocolate harden. (To speed the process, you may place the baking sheet in the fridge or freezer, but this does affect the glossiness of the ﬁnished product.)
- Once hard, break into individual serving pieces.