Choco-latte No-Bake Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Yield: 24 cookies 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, espresso powder, salt, cream, and milk. Bring the mixture to a full boil, stirring occasionally. Boil for 30 to 45 seconds without stirring. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the vanilla, peanut butter, chocolate-hazelnut spread, oats, and hazelnuts and mix well.
- Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 2-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Allow to set before serving.