Poppable Champagne Gummy Hearts
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 hearts 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 cup champagne or prosecco
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 (0.25-ounce) packets unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Edible gold glitter
- In a small saucepan, bring the champagne and lemon juice to a boil over medium heat.
- Add the gelatin and stir continuously for 3 minutes until dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar until dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into heart-shaped molds and transfer to the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the molds and brush with edible gold glitter (see Note).
- Edible glitter can be found online. Heart molds can be found at a craft store or online.